Tuesday, January 5

2009 was indeed a stressful and busy year for me.
All because of 'O' levels. HAHAHA. :D
i had been hearing lots of naggings from my mom and teachers. (sorry!)
i had been complaning so much so that i've got sick of it.
& i had decided to stop it.
Set down my heart and study for the 'O's.
However, i guess i didn't mug as hard as some of my friends did.
After the 'O's, i felt ecstatic yet distressing.
Ecstatic because the 'O's are finally over! No more muggings! Here comes the long hols!
Distressing because i felt that i was not that prepared and i'm afraid to see my results in Jan.
Thinking back, all these was just an experience.
All of us had to go through this.
We are all in this together. :D
With all my family and friends' help, i managed to get through 2009.
And I'm really thankful and grateful to them!


I hope that 2010 will be a great and fun year for me!
I will make full use of the time in all aspects. (i try!)
As (almost) everyone have new year resolutions, i am no exception either.


1. CHARACTER:
i hope that i will become a better person.
Helpful. Caring towards others around me. Take my own initiative.
More friendly. Fun. Enthusiastic.
Brave to voice out my opinions and views, etc.


2. SPIRITUAL:
i hope that i will make use of my time to be involve in church activities.
Help to organise and participate in church stuffs. :D
Encourage others through works. :D
More knowledgable about the Bible. :D
Prepare and teach lessons to children. :D


3. PHYSICAL:
i hope that i will become more fit. (cos' i had not been exercising for quite some time. oh no.)
Play basketball with my friends. :D
Runs with my dad. :D
Maybe biking? swimming? HAHAHA :D


As (almost) all of us know that results will come out next monday,
and i'm really scared about it, i hope that all of us will get our desirable results.
Because i didn't get the results that i wanted for my PSLE.
& i was really depressed about it.
It was below my expectations, that's why.
I'm really afraid of getting results.
I hate that feeling.
BUT i have to take it. Face the reality. The cruel reality.
Noooooooo.


Alrights, i shall stop here for today.
I hope this post hasn't make anyone of you feel emo or whatever.
I wish everyone to be cheerful and happy in the year 2010!
ALL THE BEST ALRIGHTS! :D

No comments: